Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Name decision.

I've decided on borrowing 'Spanish eyes' (from the arcade machine) as my business name. There is a song too, (see lyrics below) originally sung by Al Martino, and covered by a number of other artists such as Elvis Presley, U2, Faith no more, Englebert Humperdink, amongst others.

Therefore it will have an association and a memory for many people in cultural consciousness, as well as having an air of mystery that will make people wonder what the business is. Though I may need to include a sub-title if I am going to be less obvious. It fits with the mood I want to create, and will go very nicely with the European art deco styling that I desire, the dancing aspect. The word 'eyes' also fits in well for the gallery aspect as we view with our eyes.

Lyrics

Blue Spanish eyes teardrops are falling from your Spanish eyes
Please please don't cry, this is just adios and not good-bye
Soon I'll return, bringing you all the love your heart can hold
Please say "Si Si" say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me

Blue Spanish eyes prettiest eyes in all of Mexico True Spanish eyes

Soon I'll return, bringing you all the love your heart can hold
Please say "Si Si" say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me
Say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me

No comments:

Post a Comment