Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Logo design ...

The main parts to my business logo will be the name 'SPANISH EYES', in my selected deco font, plus an image that evokes my desired aesthetic. I feel a set of stylised eyes that follow the deco style would be very effective, and convey the notion that this is a space to look, to observe, to watch, and also be seen.


I am going to take the eyes from this poster and start playing around with stylising them and adding a deco Spanish flavour incorporating style elements I have been researching ...

A fan will definitely be part of the design, and an immediately reconisable iconic flamenco style dress. The distictly Spanish colour scheme of scarlet red and yellow will definitely be combined with the strong black straight lines and curves of the art deco movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment